Notes for all riders
1. This is a Category A National Event. You must have a current racing licence. Day licences cannot be issued (REG 7.1.1)
2. You must be signed on at least 20 min before the start of the race.
3. You will not be permitted to start unless you are wearing suitable head protection conforming to British Cycling standards.
4. Do not ride close to the nearside edge of the road because the surface has broken away in places.
5. Beware of wildfowl when crossing the reservoir.
6. No unauthorised following cars will be tolerated.
7. First Aid Service will be provided. Any riders needing hospital treatment will be taken to Colchester General Hospital, Turner Road, Colchester
(Tel: 01206 747474).
8. A Neutral Race Service Car will be provided. Please bring spare wheels for use by this vehicle.
9. Any riders climbing off of their own free will shall be deemed to have abandoned and will not be eligible for any awards.
10. Please obey all Race Marshals instructions where given.
11. Prize presentation will be at the Marks Tey Hotel, however there will be a podium at the finish straight after the race for the top 3.
All critical communication regarding the conduct and organisation of this Event should be made in writing within 48 hours of the finish to the Race
Organiser Nickie Schils London Rd Marks Tey, Colchester, CO6 1EB
Thanks to the Colchester Rovers & VC Revolution, to Mark Relf, Lord of Layer Breton the Sponsors and to everyone that made this event possible.
Please do not park on the green at the finishing straight!